DUMA provides engineering and manufacturing solutions for complex technical challenges. We excel where high-reliability and innovation are valued.
Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing with Global Reach
DUMA Engineering Group partners with customers to provide reliable, high-quality, and innovative and solutions to the most complex challenges.
Founded in 2006, DUMA Engineering Group serves a broad set of industries including aerospace, rail, power generation, defence, and other industrial sectors. Our capabilities include custom engineering and fabrication of heavy metal assemblies, complex steel, and aluminum machining as well as custom electronic and electro-optics products.
Extensive in-house manufacturing capabilities allow us to deliver high-quality products in both high and low volumes. Our manufacturing capabilities extend through electronics, optronics, complex welding, and machining as well as dedicated surface treatment, assembly and testing for a wide range of components and sub-assemblies.
We specialize in obsolescence management to extend the useful life of aging equipment. Our unique knowledge transfer programs allow customers to achieve self-sufficiency, and we encourage local assembly.
Headquartered in Belgium, DUMA is a multinational company with branches across America, Asia, and Europe.
Who We Are
Focused On Engineering Solutions
DUMA Engineering Group continues to grow and develop its global footprint, demonstrating our belief that INNOVATION leads to lasting solutions to customer challenges.
Our philosophy is that there is always a way to move forward. No matter how great the barriers that surround a challenge, all things are possible.
DUMA continues to evolve with our customers, providing services and products tailored to meet your needs. We listen and deliver.
Our second-to-none technical expertise, coupled with our broad manufacturing capability, assures our customers receive the right solution, exceeding their quality expectations — on time and on budget.
We are available 24/7, ready to provide solutions that will make your most challenging projects and programs come to life.
DUMA is an ISO 9001 certified company. As an expression of our commitment to our QMS, we establish a quality program with each of our long-term customers. We assign a dedicated QA manager to all programs to oversee and ensure quality. With impressive vendor scorecards from long-term customers and enviable regulatory audit results, our facilities have an outstanding track record in maintaining quality in our operations. Our customers repeatedly commend us for the quality of the products we deliver and maintenance we perform.
We are committed to continuous improvement to increase efficiencies and reduce turnaround times. Continuous Improvement allows us to us to maintain low man-hour rates and enables us to reduce span times.
Duma’s Engineering Department is interested in Senior Mechatronics Engineers who have background in Heavy Duty Automotive Engineering. The Duma team are developing systems and sub-systems for the next generation of Duma’s wheeled and tracked vehicles.
The successful candidate will work within a structured environment to apply their strong technical skills to the selection and design of mechanical and electrical components and sub-systems, the design and verification/validation plan for new products, and support testing in the lab and in the field.
A formal Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, mechatronics, engineering physics, or a related field and at least 6-10 years of related experience.
- have experience in both industrial and product development settings.
- be able to demonstrate CATIA and SolidWorks proficiency
- have good knowledge of structural design, thermodynamics, heat transfer, large and small scale rotational equipment, fabrication processes, assembly processes, and selection of general mechanical components.
- demonstrate ability to develop creative solutions to meet cost and functional requirements.
- have proven ability to work to time schedule and commitments for deliverables; determine scope of work and plan effectively to meet those commitments.
- have the ability to work as a group member and independently making sound decisions with focus on the goal.
- speak both Spanish and English.
Duma’s engineering department is interested in Mechanical Designers who have background in Heavy Duty Automotive Engineering. The Duma team are developing systems and sub-systems for the next generation of Duma’s wheeled and tracked vehicles.
The successful candidate will work within a structured environment to apply their strong technical skills mechanical design services for the development of heavy duty mechanical and electrical equipment, instrumentation, and systems.
Ideal candidates will need to demonstrate a full understanding of the design and drawing preparation process using project specifications. Have proficiency in CATIA, SolidWorks or similar 3D modeling software and have a good knowledge of product data\lifecycle management, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, and materials and processes.
- preparing detailed manufacturing drawings for new solutions, systems, and sub-systems
- making recommendations to modify existing solutions or to design detailing for new equipment
- providing professional and accurate design services in support of Duma’s system solutions and supporting design engineers in their processes
- diploma in mechanical technology or the equivalent, with 3-5 years relevant experience is required.
- must speak both Spanish and English.